So, remember our giveaway we did just a couple weeks ago? Lynn from Rohal Call won the amazing cookies and she posted about them here. Go check it out.
Now - to those of you who have only gotten as far as "lurking" on the blogs (you know who you are. ahem.....Alison, Cheryl and others) - this should be an incentive to become a "follower". One thing that will help me in doing future giveaways is having a strong following of people that shows on the blog. It will be easier for me to get people to donate a fun giveaway for all of you girls out there if they see I have a large reader base.
Now - Get on over there and hit that "follow" button on the right side of the screen and know that when you do - this really huge smile comes across my face. Isn't that total incentive enough? You can do it!
:-)
I am wanting to create some consistency on this blog so that you can know when to expect posts and how often and kind of how the flow of this blog will go. Right now, I'm going to post 3 recipes weekly and sometimes I will add a weekend recipe post. I am wanting to add segments on "tips in the kitchen", "reviews on the recipes I post" and also featuring things that are our absolute favorites - like some of our Big Breakfast foods (for those of you that don't know - our family does what we call a "Big Breakfast" every Saturday morning and it always consists of fun foods like homemade pancakes or waffles, monkey bread, yogurt parfaits, quiche, sausage and all sorts of yummy things).
Tomorrow night I am making my Chicken Stir-Fry recipe that is incredible in every way. It not only is one of our healthiest dinners, but I have to stop myself from eating the whole pan. I love it that much. I will post tomorrow evening and give the family reviews.
Have a great night!
Sounds wonderful, Kara! Also, if you ever want pro pics of your food, give me a shout and send me the recipe. I could make it the same day as you and then send you the pics. I love food photography but never get the chance to do much! (But totally don't feel like you have to take me up on that; I just wanted to throw it out there for you!)
ReplyDeleteAnd I meant to say that all of your pics are great too! I was only offering because I enjoy it and love all your recipes! :)
ReplyDeleteBeth - How fun would that be!! I would love to have you do that for some special food posts. Do you have any of my recipes that you really enjoy making from me-moddy that I haven't posted over here yet? Let me know. We'll come up with some. That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm...I think we've LOVED every recipe that we've tried from your site, ha ha, so I don't know that I could pick one or even two that are my favorites! :) We love trying new recipes too. So just shoot me an email for whatever you want me try/photograph :) Think I might try the stir fry tonight since our grocery store was having a major produce/meat sale this week!
ReplyDelete