Friday, October 29, 2010

Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup


MOST of my crock pot recipes that you will see me post about come from this awesome site I discovered this year over at this blog. I have liked every single recipe I have ever tried minus 2 of them.

Unfortunately, this recipe is ONE of those.

Sorry.

I made this with all the expectations in the world because the lady said that her kids had THIRDS of this stuff. David and I ate about 1/4 cup and thought that was plenty.

It was very strange in flavor and I followed everything to a "T". Maybe it's an acquired taste. Who knows. Maybe even YOU would like it. I didn't.

Parents Review: Blek.
Kids Review: I haven't given them any yet. Too scared.

Don't worry - I will be posting something very yummy this weekend. We had Big Breakfast early since Daddy is busy tomorrow morning. Pumpkin Pancakes are on the menu. Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment