Sorry I went MIA a little bit. I can only blame it on Thanksgiving and the shopping and the eating leftovers that my in-laws gave us before they left town thing, so I haven't been cooking.
Sooooooo. I have been cooking a lot since yesterday, so I will be sharing several recipes today and tomorrow based on Thanksgiving. I will be posting a artichoke and green chili dip (it's made with cream cheese, so don't worry if you'll love it) that I got from a friend, scalloped potatoes & pecan pie.
I have to tell you that Stuffing is like my all time favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving and out of all the things I made yesterday, the stuffing was just plain gross. David actually said, "wow, I didn't know stuffing could taste like beef jerky". So then, ya win some ya lose some.
:-)
But the other stuff I will be sharing turned out divine.
Check back for recipes for your next family or friend get together.
Hope your day has been great!
Gobble. Gobble.
P.S. I am so thankful for this day we have had. We woke up this morning and did the Turkey Trot 5K with the 4 of us, kids played with playdough, we frosted pretzels, they made "Thankful" collages and we watched the parade. Oh - and David and I got to take a one hour nap while Little Girl played on PBS kids and promised to leave us be in the living room. :-) It's been a perfect day. God has been so good to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment