
I hate to even call these little treats "brownies", because to me they resemble a cookie bar more than anything. I made these guys for my friend Julie last week and she thinks that they tasted just like a brownie, but sometimes I think she's crazy and can only say nice things and it's like an illness or something. :-)
But.......David and I both concur that these guys taste like a really soft, thick cookie. I would've added waaaay more chocolate chips and mini reeses-peanut butter cups than they called for, but other than that - they were great! If you like peanut butter and you like chocolate - you'll be set!!


After I pulled these guys out of the oven - I stuck several rows of the mini reese's in there to melt and get all happy.
Here's the recipe I found off of a blog called "Buns in my oven". Her pictures suck you in and make you HAVE to try her recipes. Or, um, maybe that's just me. :-)
Parents Review: It needed more chocolate inside, otherwise we really liked these.
Kids Review: More please.
In the oven right now! I am making them for a dessert fundraiser...but might have to cut them and put on a plate so we can try a couple at home. Yum!
ReplyDelete