
White Chocolate Crunch Popcorn
One bag microwave popcorn
1/2 pkg white almond bark
1 tbsp peanut butter, plus a little shortening
1 cup Rice Krispies
1 cup peanuts
1 cup M&M's (i added this)
Just melt the almond bark and peanut butter in the microwave (according to pkg directions)
add a little bit of solid shortening too just to make the mixture a little thinner (I added 1 tbsp)
Pour over other ingredients and mix well.
Spread out on wax paper...
Salt (It calls for it, but I didn't think it needed it)
Let it dry and...yum yum!


I got this recipe from my awesome friend JULIE. She had received it as a gift from someone and they gave her the recipe. One taste made me high-tail-it over to the grocery store to buy the ingredients I needed. Words can't tell you how much I love this popcorn. I would be munching on it right now if I hadn't already eaten a whole batch earlier today. I made about 4 batches when I did it and am giving away a bunch tomorrow.
Oh my heavens. Here's the reviews.
Parents Review: We Love.
Kids Review: They triple Love.
I also made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (YUM!) and some of my mom's amazing Beef Stew that is so simple and so good. I will be posting those recipes next week.
Enjoy your Christmas break and being with your family and friends. I will be back to post more recipes after the food coma wears off next Monday or Tuesday.
That is seriously the BEST popcorn ever!! I made myself sick eating so much, then I went back for more :) Can't wait for the beef stew recipe. I need a new one, mine is not so hot :)
ReplyDeleteAfter reading this, ran to the store to get almond bark. Will make it at Mom and Dad's today.
ReplyDelete