Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Swiss Cheese & Bacon Quiche


This recipe actually calls for diced ham, but I am a bacon girl, and while watching my wait furthermore, I am a TURKEY bacon girl. No difference to me really. I cook mine up in the oven until it is nice and crispy and I love it all the same.

So, I made this recipe awhile back, like WAY back when we first moved to Indiana and we were staying in an apartment while our house was being built.

It feels like a lifetime ago.

Anyway, I remember making this for Big Breakfast one morning along with some Monkey Bread and we were in love.

I made it this time for dinner and it was a hit.

Here's the link to the recipe.

Oh, and here's a picture of the pan literally 15 minutes after I put it out.


Parents Review: It was so easy and it turned out perfectly. I even used half and half instead of the cream and milk because that is all I had and it was still great.
Kids Review: They both gobbled it up. It was a Christmas miracle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment