Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rosemary & Garlic Chicken



Another "Real Simple" recipe from my favorite magazine. I have been making this pounded-flat chicken dish for atleast 7 years and it tastes so good that it feels like a treat when I do make it.

Fresh rosemary is the best, but again I was out and used the dried rosemary. It totally works in a pinch and the dish is still quite tasty, but seriously - fresh, to me, is always best. That's why I TOTALLY can't wait to get my garden going this spring. My herbs make me most excited, because there is nothing more fun than snipping foods out of your very own yard to use for dinner every night.

Yay!!

Here's the recipe for you to try. The recipe calls for Sherry vinegar and I can never find that, so I use Sherry Cooking Wine. It's yummy and perfect if you ask me.


I served this dish with steamed cauliflower sprinkled with some parmesan reggiano

and this salad


Parents Review: We love it!
Kids Review: They love it too, I just try to keep the rosemary sprinkles off of their side. They are "no green" kind of eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment