Sunday, January 16, 2011

Carli's Home-Made Spaghetti Sauce



You're going to fall in love with me....or maybe Carli.......or maybe just this sauce!

YUM!

My friend Carli over at The Dinner Drama posted a recipe for homemade spaghetti sauce. We had our lifegroup coming over tonight, so I wanted to try it. I cooked it for 6 hours total on the stove like she said and it was perfection. You taste the sausage, the 2 different wines, the garlic, the spices and the amazing flavors! The only thing I didn't add was the mushrooms because I'm not a mushroom girl.

Here's a link to her recipe. It's almost too good to share, but you girls out there deserve great sauce! Ha! When you pop over to Carli's site - please tell her you came from here. She will love to have you say hello. She is my dear friend who lived down the street from us during our brief time in Indiana. She was my lifeline and I love her dearly. I love her cooking too. And so will you!

Here's my plate at our life group dinner. My friend Cheri reminded me to snap a picture before I sat down. What a great friend! Her hubby made these yummy meatballs too and they were to die for! I probably need to get this recipe from him now! They were awesome!


We eat well. Can you tell?

Let me know if you give this one a try!

Parents Review: Wow!
Kids Review: Sauce is sauce to them. They aren't foodies like us......yet! :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is the "sweetness" comment I was referring to on the other blog...lol
    So glad you love me.. and my sauce! :) I hope everyon likes it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to try it out! I also love the Carli stories. I feel like she's my friend too with all the great stories of when you were in IN.

    ReplyDelete