I found these little yummies online a few months back and was so excited to try them. They are such a fun treat to whip up and they are a healthier option as opposed to buying preservative-filled granola bars from your local store.....and cheaper I might add.
I feel SO good making things for my kids instead of just buying them. Trust me, we have cereal nights and "here have some more cheez-its" if you're hungry nights", but I truly love to cook and bake for my family with my own little hands.
My favorite line from Little Girl is when I told her that when I cook for my family, I always make things with love. She then said to me, several days later, that "she could taste the love" as she rubbed her tummy.
Cuteness.
I have been talking a little bit about Bento Boxes over at Me-Moddy, and one of the sites that I fell in love with shared this recipe. Go HERE to check it out.
Oh, and I had the sweetest little helper to assist me on my new food adventure. He was awesome.
Parents Review: Really yummy. I didn't try the granola bars, only the granola bites. I used silicone square baking cups and they were great, however, you could just use a muffin tin with paper liners too.
Kids Review: They are asking me to make more. I want to have these on hand to throw in their lunches when school starts next week. Yikes!! Did I just say that?
Happy Snacking!
No comments:
Post a Comment