
You already have the recipe for the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies on the left of this tray, but you're going to need this new recipe too. I have been making these basic, chocolatey, chewy and soft brownies with big chunks of chocolate for about 14 years. I got this recipe out of one of the early cookbooks I purchased in the newlywed stage of my life. It is one of the many recipes that I have come to love from this old book.
Here it is:
Favorite Brownies:
1 1/2 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
3 eggs (or egg substitute)
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips or chunks
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix sugar, butter and vanilla. Add eggs. Combine dry ingredients, then add to sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spread in an 8 inch square pan. Bake for 35 minutes.


Parents and Kids Review: Seconds, please??? Love!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment